sabato 17 gennaio 2015

Previously...

http://instagram.com/p/x-J-THJRQp/?display/
(I feel so stupid when I can't do stuff&things in general but when I can't do them with I feel a complete idiot...) 
Ok. So...
-Mac is dead... For real this time. I knew it could happen but I'm sad. I feel like in the scene of walking dead when Rick says "we are all infected". Super shock but with resignation.
-Super cold wind days in London. My left knee is killing me. I always risk to fly away!
-Work is ok but I need to find another one... The thought to put myself to this research again kills me. I already feel frustrated.
-I feel alone. Morrissey was right.
-Insomnia
-Japanese people that give tips.
-I'm so tired to eat rice & eggs.
-Black clouds by Morrissey
-I wrote an email... A very important email... I'm so nervous!!
-I hate banks! I'm so tired of this shit!
-I should stop to ask to myself WHY I dream bacon...
-Norman Reedus
-Waking Dead #136 2,20£+super fatty caramel/chocolate cake (thank you caffè nero ❤️)
-Sometimes something sweet & unexpected can happen...
-Rain
-Skype's conversations
-Walking Dead's hoodie+AWESOME hoodie+new shoes+skittles=❤️
-I will never pay something early. Never again!!
-Paul Banks
-Filth & Stretch
-I'm so excited to see the first prints. It must be it... It MUST be!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento