venerdì 9 gennaio 2015

The second where Everything began to move


--Yesterday I really want to write something because actually something BIG happened in these days but all the tiredness that I accumulated in past 10 days came all together on my weak body & I fell. I bought a new phone. My really first phone that I can say it is really mine! I always had the other's garbage. An Iphone. I thought so much before buy it. Now it is my phone. We are still knowning each other. Sometimes it scares me because I still don't know how it fuctions or its sounds. Sometimes I don't get it. Money that goes out & money that comes in. Now is the time to save. Even if there is a little voice in my head that continues to yell "'sti cazzi! Go & buy a pair of Red Wing!!". This time I'll follow the brain. Finally I went to the art gallery in Brick Lane & I did it right. My work values something. I felt so proud. I felt supported. Finally. Finally the things will take the right way. My work will be repayed. The Odissey that Norman Reedus brings will kill me but I just have to say to him Thank You. Someone says the credit id all mine but I know it is thanks to The Muse if I did what I did. Now the things are becoming serious. When I went outside I smiled. A part of me was alerted... nothing is semple & good as it seems. I know. I'm not a fool. I'll be careful. A real studio! Wow! I put my hopes in that machine! Walking Dead #136 Wed 14th January. Welcome to the Byron Burger Club! I FINALLY did the grocery shopping! Yeah! I spend a lot of money! Actually they aren't a lot of money but more that usual. See you nxt month Tesco! Now it is the moment to do the things right. I've got Hope in my right hand & my Heart in the left hand & in my Heart I've got Him & my Passion. Booyah!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento