martedì 6 gennaio 2015

Happy Birthday Badass!


--10 of lines,dead pens,5+4 Reedus, japanese food (eaten & served),not enough sleep,unconfortabe positions,no table,Walking Dead season 1-3,tiredness,worries,Guinness,NYE,not enough food,cold,lost   occasions,runs,not enough company,Interpol & Paul Banks,sleep dressed,loud music in my ears,Doctor Who Proms 2010-I am The Doctor.mp3,Special Converse,not enough money,walks in the night,leather gloves around my fists in my pocket,((impossible desires)),anxiety,counts,salami & prosciutto,sales,black cats,veg bacon,sad Christmas,Doctor Who Christmas Special,sunny days but super windy,caffè nero's skype sessions,new meeting ((no hopes about it)),sad frozen pizzas,peanut butter,up & down,Moz.Now the reality is back.No more distraction.No more life.Just survive.Thank you Norman for the distraction & the ((immaginary)) support.



This artwork was an odissey. I worked 10 nights in a very unconfortable position using staedler's lovely pens in my little room in London on it in company of Walking Dead,black cats & foxes drived by rush & by passion but I did it because for me was important. Because today is @bigbaldhead ' birthday & I would to celebrate it.I would to celebrate him & what he inspires me.I don't know if he will ever see it but this is my gift for him.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/emptiness_replace_my_soul/16031319957/

(this is what I wrote on Flickr but it's not what I really want to say... unfortunately the words just disappeared in the days like ink on a wet paper. I always lost my words...)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento