martedì 30 dicembre 2014

Good times for a change ((Day 02))


--My body is beginning to make some confusion between day & night.My body is hungry in crazy hours.This life style is messing me up but I have to resist.I slept so much!Actually not very much but it's fine.Maybe I'm turning in a bear.Yesterday night I drew (not enough) but the pens died all together!EMERGENCY!I made a plan for today even if the original plan was stay at home & draw all the time listen music.Probably my January 1st will be like this.I hope because I'm super late!I don't want to wake up!But I have.Damn!Finally I can use my new/old all star by M. that took them from china like 2 years ago!I love them Another day another bank.It seems it will be the right one.I hope it because I'm very sick of this shit!Fuck NYE!Another day another travel to Totteham Court Road.It was better than yesterday.Thank god.I forgot my gloves!I've got a plan for them.I feel like I'm flying with this shoes!They are so comfortable & light!Love love!Soho.Cass Art.A Reedus in my bag.A super cool sale on staedtler's set.I have to buy another set ASAP.It's too cool!There's no difference between the old pens & the new pens.Thank Moz!I'm so hungry!I'm looking for a new phone but automatically I check just Iphones.I'm guided again by DESIRE.Maybe it will be the right time.It's weird how the music I listen is so connected to what it happens to me.When I go to the bank Tricky begins to sing Hell is right behind the corner & when I think to change Morrissey sings Good times for a change.Weird.I ate a pack of chips by Tiger on the bus.I feel better.My phones is trying to make me hate it more than I already I do.I forgot to put the money on oyster card.Damn!I have to do it before work.I will be late for sure!Quick skype call with family.Technology hate us!I hate my phone!Super hot shower & red underwear (just in case).I feel better.Dinner with penne with super good mushrooms (SHITAKE),fake bacon (my landlord thought it was meat.He was worried & disgusted in the same time) & camembert.Super good.I want more!He is waiting.I'm coming.I feel so guilty.I'm sorry.The new pens are AWESOME!I hate I can't use the pencil.Tomorrow?Who knows!SURPRISE!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento