lunedì 29 dicembre 2014

And I said 'sti cazzi! ((Day 01))


-Wake up in your tracks because you think you're late is BAD
-Run behind the buses with the wrong shoes is BAD
-Dress & make up in 5 minutes & have a biscuit as a breakfast is BAD
-Drink a double espresso is AWESOME
-I guess I'm dying... I'm a Walking Dead
-I'm feeling stupid for the 1000° times
-I eat the most good rice with tofu & vegetables on the Galaxy
-I'm very very tired of banks! (not Paul ♥)
-Too many people! where is my crossbow?
-Too many people that walk slooowly!! where is my crossbow??
-I thought Hell was Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park but I was wrong. HELL is at Primark during sales!
-GLOVES! 5£ instead 8£! JEGGINGS! 7£ instead 10£! I'M A PORACTHA!
-Too many things... no money... so depressing...
-HMV. I shouldn't enter... too many things. And after I SAW IT! IN SALE! WHAT I COULD DO? I should follow te heart or the brain? I need an advice! I wait, I wait to call M. with a tremendous doubt that is eating my brain: I should or not? Will I regret it? I'm Hermetic. Now she is accomplice! I return to home with a smile on my face. Poorest but happier.
-A very slow bus...
-A long chat on skype with parents an hour late. So many things to do. The plan to draw all day tomorrow is fucked... time is running out. Damn!
-Late dinner with veg meatballs+camembert sandwich (YUM!) & "fried" chips.
-So happy to see M. after 10 days!
-After JUST 2 years I've got my amazing black all star! YEAH! I think to Red Wing *inner tears*
-EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! Almost all my pens are dying! Tomorrow I have to go to Cass Art! (+bank+find a new & in sale phone)
-I'm beginning to feel the pression of the deadline
-Damn! It's so late! Goodnight Tom Waits!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento