lunedì 8 dicembre 2014

Thank you.


--The sky was light blue this morning.I slept good even if I knew that today would be a very tough day.A day I had to give everything to succeed.I must not be myself today.I have to be the better version of me.I wake up tense.The anxiety on my shoulders.This weight kills me.I know nothing will be easy.My tongue still burns.The blanket is too much hot.I don't want to leave it.All black like a black cat as I am.Finally NIN is arrived!We almost call it!I ate fast breakfast.It's not late but I feel like I have to run.As Paul Banks says "Only if you run" or like Pink Floyd say "Always on the run".The traffic is insane.I'm exploding inside.I'm more tense now.I run even if my knees remain slow.I listen the music that carries me & gives me the rhytmn.The wind slaps my face.I pray to the appearence of the Tardis.Why scientistsstill didn't create something like The Tardis or the Teletransport?I'm very near now.I can slow down.I can breathe normally.I like it.I really do.A lot of things to remember but I feel good.Finally I'm doing something!I'm moving!Rice with sautéed veggie & salmon for lunch.Thank you.Wed at 11.30am.I'll be ready.I think it is the right moment & the right thing.I'm scared to hope.Outside is so cold.Waiting waiting waiting.Walking walking walking.A bagel salmon & cheese for me.It is a cheap drug... like bacon.The shop that sells Red Wing's shoes.The smell of the shoes arrives to my nose & I feel lull in paradise.I drool all over the shop window.One of the object after job+house is a pair of Red Wing.I SWEAR!Rough Trade.I study every single cd/vinyl in the shop.I would work in this shop.5£ on oyster card.I shoudl buy stuff & things at Tesco.Maybe tomorrow.I walk against the wind to the Flat 3.It could be amazing to find the house too.It is in a very good place.Almost good price.It could be perfect.I arrive early so I wait.It's so cold.I'm scared I could be sick tomorrow.I can't feel my hands.After 20 minutes I just want to go away.My phone is dying.5%.Finally I see the room.It's so small.This flat is bigger on outside!A bed,a table & a window.No wardrobe.Nothing.I'm doubtful.So I take the bus with my doubtful frozen heart in my hands.I can't feel my fingers.Sherlock walks with me.M. is at home.She is doubtful too.I write these one good news & half to my family.I hope my dad will help me to decide.Dinner with brie bites & salad.No Walking Dead today.Sigh.I watch Hunger with Michael Fassbender.It killed me.A MUST SEE.Tomorrow:REST. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento