mercoledì 10 dicembre 2014

It's already come the time to celebrate?



So so so... maybe the things are going in the right way!Finally.Sometimes efforts are repayed.First day at job.Sunny day.I was so nervous this morning.So many Stuff & thAngs in my mind.So many feelings.So much wind on my face.So much music in my ears.But I know I can do it.I MUST DO IT!To survive.To live.I feel alive.To built something by nothing.It's already come the time to celebrate?Christmas is already here?I don't know but I feel good.I can walk without one piece of worries by my shoulders.I can't really explain how I feel because sometimes words can't really explain HOW I feel & probably nobody felt exactly how I'm feeling now.Nobody can feel EXACTLY like another person.I know I know it could seems a big deal what I'm doing... someone could say that I deserve better but,for now,I feel good.I'm not wearing my Victory smile but I know I will because the things are moving in the right way.One thing is "done".The first step is done.The stomach is full.The head is a little bit lighter.The soul is recovering.The eyes are finally dry.Now I can think only about a)FIND A ROOM & b)buy a fucking pair of Red Wing.There are something that makes me sad like not return to italy for Christmas or leave this amazing room but everything I will survive.No one of these things it is permanent.I have to say Fuck ya! to the bad thoughts because the first step is done.Tomorrow will be less tough of yesterday.Tomorrow I'll become more stronger than one month ago.Before some pages of Moz (that probably after today he could hate me...sorry Moz).I will go to sleep & I know I will fall asleep quickly because I know I did my duties todays.No regrets.& tomorrow I'll wake up with hope.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento