martedì 23 dicembre 2014

Before Christmas we make disastrous plans



--Here we go again in the mess of stuff & things that comes all together.Again when I started to complain about routine.It is like I complain that there's no clients & after 10 minutes arrives like 10 people all together.I must to learn how to stop to complain.I knew this morning that the absence of a window messes my sleep times & that I can prepare myself very very fast.Plus sometimes I believe in god because even if I'm late/bad mood he always cheer me up.Or maybe he cheers me up to prepare me for a very shitty thing that is coming.I arrived in time at work even if I woke up very late.I arrive at work walking Triumphal listening to Doctor Who Unknown Intro.After a boring day at work (no more curry please!) the bank is waiting.I feel so anxious!I hate banks (not Paul or Azealia of course).Obviously the things couldn't be easy as I would.Thank you god.Thanks for nothinga as usual.Tomorrow will be another Bank day.Uff.Super hate!Skype with dad & V. at Caffè Nero drinking a medium cold cappuccino.Reedus was listening.I'm scared!Super windy afternoon.I'll fly away!No traffic?Wow!Very weird messages but if they want to pay me I say WELCOME!Primark sucks my life & my self-esteem.I feel so depressed when I go to Primark.No right sizes or things that make me feel pretty.No fancy dresses.Why I continue to try with Primark?I should say Fuck off & go to H&M.I feel bad & I want to go home.I just want to turn my brain off.Sorry Forbidden Planet.The good thing is that now I've got a blanket,a RUN DMC's pj (the shorts seem a pair of boxer by a 13 boy, said by V.) , a lipstick that & a not even the holy water can clean away & black shirt that make me feel good because it is my actual right size.Yes,sometimes miracles happen.No food.I need to do some grocery shopping.Uff.Oh I guess my Xmas' day is ruined.Will Doctor Who will same my Xmas' day?I try to cheer me up with Christmas' special of Black Mirror.Oh,hello Jon Hamm!Super cool episode.I finished all tesco's toffee popcorn.I should go to sleep... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento