venerdì 12 dicembre 2014

Physically Destroyed but Fine



(I bought this book on Oct 28th 2013 in Italy at Hoepli in Milan. It was 12,40€. This book is one of the things that I didn't want to leave in Italy. I would have it near me here in UK. Today, Dec 12th 2014 I'm reading the last page. I loved every word of it. Morrissey is my soulmate.)

These days are shaping me. I have to be patient.I have to put my head down & keep going. I know I'm missing a lot of stuff but I have to. My heart feels detroyed as my soul but I have to survive. I can have/do some things that I really need. Sometimes frustation knocks to my door but I'm busy. The things will be better. I know.

I cough. A lot. Like I have to split away something by my chest. It's so cold. I always walk alone. Unafraid. With my music & the wind. I need gloves. I want to eat but I feel full in the same time. I feel that my legs are falling apart. My heart breaks everytime I see a little dog. I miss my little Omarcita. I try to stop the tears. Maybe she didn't even noticed that I'm gone. I feel nostalgic & alone. I hope that when I'll find my room it will not get worse. I NEED someone near me. "I am human and I need to be loved". Moz Docet. I feel cold. I'm tired. But I feel ok. A new book is beginning...



PS: now I really really want Red Wing's Moc Toe! How weird is life...
PPS: I missed the 12/12. The last of the year. Sigh...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento