domenica 7 dicembre 2014

Days


There was full/empty days.Days where I was so anxiuos that I just want to give up everything.Days where I felt full of hope but empty inside.Days where I gave everything.Days where I felt invisible.Days where I sleep trying to not suffocate.Days where I hold back the tears & the vomit.Days of Hope.Days of Hate.Days of tea smell on me,a fake smile on my face & frozen feet.Days where I gain 279,50£ & when I knew that the only thing I could think was "Like a pair of Red Wing!".Days where I cried so much... thinking that it was all useless & reading words that my father didn't said to me in person but that I really really needed to hear thousand of times.Days where I felt a stranger;& I'm still feeling like that.Days where I felt bad & bored to talk always about the same fucking shit;like I didn't have enough to talk about my anxieties.Days of sun & rain.Days where I asked to myself WHEN the things will finally take the right road?How soon is now?Where is Home?Days where The winter is coming.Days where I thought about all the things that I left in Italy... maybe I had more things than I thought.Days where the wind almost took me away.Days where finally I ate fruit & that I felt the good taste of it.Days where the sleep seemed so deep like a coma.Days of infinite waiting;there will be some like this right?I still wait.Days when I almost met Bjork.Days of just too much.Days of counting every pence.Days where I regret everything.The Un-Do.The I-Should-Do-It.Days of extremely loneliness with a huge desire of a simple human contact.Days where I saw things that helped me  not think.Nightcrawler.The Escape Artist.Horns.Days of Dreams.Days where I felt so lonely.Tomorrow will be tough.I feel the weight of the opportunity.It MUST be good.I MUST succeed.All in black I'll suceed because I MUST or... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento