domenica 28 dicembre 2014

Day 00


--After so much time I returned to draw.I really needed it.In my mind I felt this desire that pushed me but I couldn't do it.It wasn't the right time.Now I can have some moments to stop to think about all the bad things is happening.Work,banks,money,solitude.All is turned off when I take my 0,01.There is only me,him & the music.It is like return to my old room or meet an old friend.The best part of me.I can relax.Breathe.It doesn't matter how many mistakes I made at work,how much I felt disappointed when I didn't find what I was looking for or how much my hands are cold.Now in my litle white room I can drink my tea,listen to Charles Mingus & stop to think.There are only me & you that look at me... so close but in the same time so far.My head has some difficults now because it passed like 4 months by the last time.The things are hidden in a corner of my mind scared by the new reality but they will come out because here we act between friends.This is a safe place.Welcome!Tomorrow will be better.And more the day will pass & more it will be easy.Because this is me.Because I need it.Under your supervision I feel scared but in the same time protected.Soulmate.I wonder how could be if you were physically here.I can only imagine... It's almost time to go to sleep.Mingus is playing the last notes of Compositional Theme Story: Medleys, Anthems and Folklore & I'm feeling tired again.Tomorrow the reality will return more ferocious than today but I'll know you will be at home waiting for me for our time together.Just You & me.Goodnight.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento