martedì 2 dicembre 2014

Le vent nous portera


(ops, wrong photo XD)

I took cold.Etciù!This morning I was a zombie in Walking Dead's style.I feel the fever.I can't breathe.I tried to recompose myself but I was weak.I just want to laid done & DIE.Only around 11am I left the bed.A lot of hopes.I prepare myself.It's so cold outside! but I have to go!I walk to praying the interview will be good.I NEED it (a.k.a it will be like SHIT but I hoped).Bethnal Green.10£ in the oyster card.10£ in coins.REALLY?Brick Lane.So,you just give me hope for a day & now you are just destroying it?Thank you.Sparks has the most nice sales assistents in the universe <3 The Ten Bells & Sushi restaurant.I feel my mood falling very low in very quickly way.So much wind today.I think I could fly away!Shoredicth.Pod.I felt guilty but better.Back to Brick Lane.No,back to "home" in a bus full of screaming kids & it's raining!Goddamnit!!I feel embarassed.How to Disappear Completely.I walk away from the situation returning to find a room.I feel anxious...I feel like I could just give up everything,go outside,buy a Red Wing's shoes & after an amazing Poppies' dish+wasabi's dish I could jump by London Bridge.I answer to my dad's email.I cry.Pasta mushrooms+hummus+cheese.I don't feel good.Stress is killing me.Tomorrow:go to Hackney for Flat 1,Covent Garden for Caffè Nero.Thu:interview.Friday:Yumchaa's Trial @Camden Lock.No,change of plans.Wed:visit flat 1 in Hackney(little scared about it)+visit flat 2 at Bow+whitechapel gallery with Federica.I'm running... I've got s
hortness of breath.


Hello hello, these are the photos that I took at Julia Holter's show at Barbican Centre a couple of days ago. Barbican Centre is an incredible place. Inside there with the orchestra Julia's music took a new & fresh shape. So incredible!
http://www.ocanerarock.com/gallery/julia-holter-stargaze/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento