domenica 9 novembre 2014

2 days to put all the pieces together again



2 days ago I felt like a tree after a snow slice.I felt like my arms were broken,my eyes were melted away with my tears & my mind was broken.I felt into pieces.I tried to remain in one piece but the eyes are the windows of our sou on the world... they are always open.I wasn't ready.No reasons to open my eyes & do everything.Nothing were important anymore.Very bad thoughts hard to send away.I searched the forces & I found some stockpile.Now I'm ok.For now.I guess...

Yesterday I just went out for a walk.It was raining so hard.I let the rain fall on me.I just want to be sure that I still coul FEEL.After a day at bed.After bad thoughts & impossible dreams.A long chat with parents via Skype.The earphones are good.I'm happy I didn't spend 5£ in vain.Yesterday I cried so much for Doctor Who's season finale.One of the most sad thing that  I ever saw.Now Sat will be a day like the others.Sigh.Today I went out & I walked.I took photos.I felt better.Even if the sadness was still on my left shoulder.There was so beautiful sky.The perfect light is at 3pm.Pink lipstick.I walked so much.Always following the straight road.It's crazy how all the straight road that I take I always arrive in the same place:Brick Lane.Salmon+cheese.I return back to home.Something happened in Mile End.Maybe not knowing shocked me lesso than know.Tesco:mozzarella+homus+peanut butter+2 little boxes of sushi in sale+chewgum=6£.I love listen to Rufus Wainwright when I'm on my way to home.Another lone dinner with mozzarella sandwich & 4 sushi.Dessert with peanut butter sandwich.I cried watchig last episodes of Wilfred.Tomorrow it's a new day.C'mon...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento