mercoledì 5 novembre 2014

Sorry not sorry


The excitment of good news that I had yesterday killed the sleep.I couldn't stop to think about how it will be the interview,how the questions could be,how I could answer,how I could be prepared &,most important thing,how I could not screw everything saying stupid things.Another night staring the ceiling.Another night I spend trying to make my mind exhausted.So,the sleep that I've lost this night I've recover it this morning.Heavy sleep.M. said to me something but I had a very out-of-focus memory of what she said.Outside is grey.I hope will not rain today.When it rains everything is more heavy & slow.Another 15 minutes.Another 10 minutes.Another 5.Please.Finally I woke up.I'm feelig like an old 100 bitch.I prepare myself.I've got a missin today:go to Harrods & prepare myself for Friday.Just a philadelphia sandwich.I'm a black cat with The Sixth Doctor's scarf (I should take this as a sign).While I reach the 8 stop I prepare myself to spend like an hour on it.I put my music in my ears.The bomberos are closed today.I try to understand if it is a good thing or not.Museum street.For once in my life I was on the right side of the road.Super Wind.HYDE PARK!After the mission I want to return back by foot & check some stuffs that I saw when I was on the bus.This scarf is quite good but sometime it makes me feel like I had neck brace.I almost lost the street but the bags of Harrods helped me to find the right way.Harrods is another universe.No words to explain how how shocked I was.La Rinascente but more bigger, more bright.I love it.It could be a cool thing to work there.Even just for Christmas.Thinking about Christmas a part of me is sad because I would to return to Italy but the other part of me thinks "ok no Xmas in IT but money for stay in UK".I give an apply in a shop of cool clothes for kids.I stop by to take some photos.I return back to Piccadilly & on the street I found a very cool music/movies/series shop called Fopp.I almost buy TWD Season 4 but the 28£ stopped me.Maybe for Christmas.This willpower fell when I went to Forbitten Planet & I found the mug in the photo.I just bought it without remorse.It was very long long long time that I wanted it!SUPER HAPPINESS!I try to return home walking but I was dying so I give up at Bak Station & I took the 8.Tesco.Just a couple of things for dinner.M.is out so I watch SOA.Very super shocking episode.Tears.Stupid fireworks!I made the good choice to stay at home.Tired as fuck.Ah,by the way,I'm drinking a super mint tea by the TARDIS!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento