lunedì 24 novembre 2014

Pain of the Day


This morning I understood how much I put myself to the limits of my body yesterday.Super pain on my legs.A fire in my throat.Good!Fuck me.I lost another day.Why I can't understand when I have to stop?For me it's hard to understand this thing but the opposite too.What's my problem?No answers by nobody.Damn.I still try.I feel bad because I've got a lot to do.Stupid me.Outside is so humid.The laundry is still wet.Pain in th middle of the shoulders.I ate a sandwich with ceddar+hummus & tomatoes. I don't know how.My stomach hates me.A sort of punishment?No tea for me today.Damn,it's already so late?Stupid me.Uh,a good news.I'll be busy on Sat 29th at Barbican Centre.I'm happy but I can't stop to think that Iif it was payed it coud be better.I'm so tired to give my work for free.Better than nothing but...Watching Southpark for cheer me up.M. is back.We've dinner together.Yeah!For me rice mushrooms+cheese+tomatoes & dessert yogurt+peanut butter+cereal.She just white rice and carrots.While I waited the dinner was ready I felt cold.I guess the real cold is coming.Winter is coming.Finally I watch Benedict Cumberbatch's ALS ice bucket challenge.AHAHAHA!Ok,Walking Dead 5x07.Ok than the next week is the mid-season finale but this episode?Really?Nothing happens!Dear lord!Uh,hello Rick Grimes a.k.a the main caracter!The only cool thing is the fight between Daryl & the cop.That was cool but EEEEEWWWW! too.But,hey,they changed Daryl's shoes?& I KNEW that the end of this episode could let me with my jaw dropping.Damned!If the season finale will not leave me with nose bleeding I'll freak out!The fact that after we have to wait until FEBRUARY kills me!Now I feel tired but I know that,when I'll turn out the light,I can't be able to sleep.As always.Damn... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento