lunedì 10 novembre 2014

to Search & to Try


Wake up early.Fall to sleep again.Again the impossible dreams.Stupid me.I feel so down that I have to return to Search & to Try.Search a Job.Search a house.Try to save money.Try to not finish the food & mint tea.I'm tense.I'm not completely well.I know that.I make a shower.Finally.My new black towel.I feel so comfortable inside it.I call Rufus & Pj & I return to Search a Job after I ate a peanut butter sandwich.A month ago I really can't visualize me eating peanut butter.What a surprise!I Try to not put myself down.I Try to think positive.Liters of mint in my beautiful TARDIS!I continue to Send CVs but my mind is thinking about the dinner.Waht I can eat?When?Alone?I feel like Walking Dead when Rick said to Michonne that they talk only about food.Now I understand.I look to recipes with Salmon & Hummus' recipes but I don't have the half of teh ingredients.Damn!Uff.I'll figure out when dinner time will arrive.M. is back.She is so happy for her new job.I prepare an omelette with mushrooms,cheese with mould with seeded bread & hummus (that I LOVE!I will eat only hummus,noodles & peanut butter FOREVER!Ah, wait & chocolate,whiskEy,Guinness & sushi).It's all so good.I feel good when I cook good food.I would eat some of it again but there aren't eggs & there are only 2 slice of bread for tomorrow.So,peanut butter & caramel biscuits.I'm so FatGirl!After dinner FINALLY Walking Dead 5x05!A lot of things like the comic again.I returned to laugh!I missed it.The sense of all these dark scenes?REALLY?WHY?Uh,Sex!I knew that.Eugene is so annoying & disturbing!KILL HIM!So,I knew that in this episode the truth finnally comes out but Michael Cudlitz was wonderful.It was his episode.Even if I admit that when he cried... ehm... this thing happened to almost all actors of the serie so... I accept it.The next episode of Walking Dead will be crazy.& I don't know ANYTHING about it!Finally we'll know WTF did Daryl & what happened to Carol!YEAH!Chat chat with V. about the episode that makes her very boring (!!!) & Reedus' stuff & things.This is one of the things that I miss more.I pass too much time alone.I should do something about it.Laundry time.I want to scribble a new artwork... maybe after I'll feel better... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento