sabato 22 novembre 2014

Try to not fall in pieces (again)


there was 2 days of destruction.Internal distruction because the body is in perfect shape (i guess).A storm of hopes & bad thoughts in my rib cage against my heart.It was so hard open the eyes & leave the bed.My body... forceless.Hopeless.Guardians of the Galaxy is a funny movie.Now I want a racoon with Bradley Cooper's voice!The OST is awesome.I admit that what happen after the trial hurted me but I understood is not personal.Nothing in Work World is personal.The people are just things to use.You can give everything but they can split you away when the taste is gone.The end of Olive Kitteridge made me cry so much but I did it in silence.I should know.Today I made a little step forward to return mentally in shape.I feel better but I have a lot to do.First thing:don't give up.Even if I continue to run in circle or even if my parents contnue to remind me how much in shit I am or how much sad is my diet.I have to.I feel cold.I feel alone.I cried when I saw my little Omarcita.I miss her.The end of Blackpool was bittersweet.I love David Morrissey.Even if he was The Governor.Even if give up seems so simple.I think to it everytime I cook.I don't want to be on the edge of the gorge again.I have to use my dreams like a hot blanket that saves me when I'm desperate.The important thing is survive.Or try to not fall in pieces.The wind here is very strong in this season.I could fly away & I could be forgotten in a blink of an eye.I really need to draw.REALLY.Tomorrow I'll was away all this pain & I'll return to run.Tomorrow.Even if it is Sunday.Everyday is like Sunday.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento