lunedì 17 novembre 2014

I Walked


Today I walked so much.In these days I walked so much.My father said that finally I move my fta ass.Now my legs are better.Even if they hurt the only thing that I can do is continue to walk because if I stop it will be the end.A way to not fall apart.I always wake up so late.Why I'm so lazy?Shower hoping that today will not rain.Today no cat hat.I feel naked.20 CVs.Now I'm ready.I walk with my hopes like a halo in my pretty dress to distribute my experiences hoping someone will call me back.Always with a fake smile on my face.With my Moleskine in my cold hands.The sun!Just for few minutes!Maybe it was an illusion.I'm at the middle of my day.I really need to eat something or I'll die.Itsu for the first time.I almost lost the 8 because I was talking about Reedus' shoes!Damned Reedus!Stupid Red Wing!Eating teriyaki salmon on 8 like I didn't eat for months while I'm going to Oxford Street.All this Christmas makes me sad.Where I will be at Christmas?How I'll feel?With who I will be?It rains a little.Fuck!The last stop at Office & Tiger.I'm so tired.I listen music & I think about tomorrow.Oh another lone dinner.Super creamy mushrooms soup.So,Walking Super Hype Dead 5x06 eating tortilla cheese chips with cheese & asomething sauce.Again this super dark scene?WHY?Again this no camera movement with the action that enters by the side after few seconds?But I admit that in this episodes there are some framing that I really loved.How is possible that I'm scared like the first time I saw that scene?I don't know if I understand less Carol or Daryl.It's a very hard fight but I love the dialogs & the silences between them.REEDUS STOP TO WHEEZE!So,TRYING.But WAIT they are running in circles!!Daryl is the king of the Unintentional Funny.Sorry Reedus.That fucking shithead!Carol doubts about Daryl's height & he takes it like a personal offense.How is possible that fter a fall like that Daryl is perfect & Carol is destroyed for 2?One of the moment when Daryl killed me.*melted*OH MY GOD!I KNEW THAT!In this moment I really see myslef in Daryl.SUPER HYPE AGAIN FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!Outside is so cold.Moz is my night mate.My left shoulder hurts.Tomorrow I really need to stop a moment.


PS: in 9 days I posted 4 photos of Daryl/Reedus.It's not good. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento