domenica 23 novembre 2014

Never-ending search of...


I wake up early today.Well,I could wake up earlier but ayway.Shower.Super hot.I really needed it.Wash away all the bad thoughts.I feel better.I really don't want to go out... it's Sunday!The sky tries to stop me vomiting litres & litres of water & my legs try to stop me too killing me every step but I MUST TO GO!The wind is so strong.I could fly away.Underground.Mile End to Camden (Reminder:Camden & not Campden).Wrong stop.Why dumbass?WHY?So many people.Even the rain can't sotp the turists.It will be a mission impossible.Share CVs like tey are flowers.No stop rain.My umbrella is dying.Mint candies.Camden Market.So many people.So many languages.Swimming in water & cacophony.UH,I almost bought a The Smiths' t-shirt!Sigh sigh,why I'm so poor?Amy Winehouse that make me sad there alone under the rain.They love her more now than when she was alive.I would to hug her but I know she isn't here anymore.Still walking.I'm so hungry but I have to continue to walk.No music.Just rain.UH!Daryl & Rick!JOY!The sky is getting darker.The winter is coming.I really can't walk anymore.My legs are killing me.Underground & music.I'm so tired but I have to go ot Tesco.Some stuff.Cereal,yogurt,bread,sandwich,cheese & rice.I count every pence.Now my arms are hurting too but I can''t take the bus.I spend so much with the underground & Tesco.So,let's walk!A little rain continues to fall.Sherlock brings me at home.I'm dead.My legs are exploding.I really need to rest.Just a half of hours.I promise...even if I know that in this way will be hard to fall to sleep.Lone dinner with basmati rice (with no salt),ceddar & mushrooms.M. arrives & I give her some basmati rice.Laundry.A lot of things to wash!Finally I watch Hellion.It was weeks that I had to watch it!!Aaron Paul is so good.He can't do & say more that BIATCH!I really loved him.I believe he will have a great career.Josh Wiggins will be a great actor.Juliette Lewis is amazing.I would ot be like her.I don't want to think to tomorrow.I'm finish the ideas.The last thing I can do is pray.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento