giovedì 6 novembre 2014

Hope is the last one to die



This morning I felt the weight of the bags under my eyes & I felt like I could melt in a second.I fought against my depression & I woke up.The cold air on my skin.I'm freezing.I realized that I really was melting from the inside.Damn.I should know.I tried to do Stuff &Things.I felt so tired... I felt like ruins in a glacier.The IDEA to go out killed me but I had to.I have to prepare myself for tomorrow.Always the wrong way.Thanks to all the people that helped me to find the right street.Even when they invite me to their home.By the way,it's so clear I came from Italy?It is?Shit!Thank you Norman Grove,205 & Google Maps.Tomorrow I have to be there for the NIN.Now I know the right bus to take,the right street to take.No problems & no bad surprises please.I say HI! to M.her shift ends at 5pm.I'm dying so I go to eat something.Salmon+cheese.I returned back to BLITZ! & I found a good news.An interview for be a photographer assistent!Wow!But CALM DOWN BITCH!IT'S JUST AN INTERVIEW!Obviously wifi is dead.I return home alone by foot.Just 2 stops to tesco.I'm so out that I forgot the reason why I was there.31p for charity.No squirrels.I almost died under a car while I was listening to BBC Sherlock Holmes' Theme.I was wet.Why?Why here is so hot?Talking about SOA,TWD & Norman Reedus' pores with V.I don't know if she misses me.Probably not.M. is back so DINNER'S TIME!Super spicy noodles with mushrooms & 1 egg drinking juice.So,now I'm watching American Horror Story Freakshow (btw,super cool episode) & M. is watching Becoming Jane with her super crush James McAvoy.I'm still drinking a super mint tea by the TARDIS!!Tomorrow will be a super heavy day.I MUST be ready.I hope I will not screw up everything like I always do... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento