giovedì 27 novembre 2014

Walkin' on Down the Road


Even if the blanket was so hot & I slept very few hours in the morning,today I did something.Plus I hoped & ate almost in good way.Almost healthy.I walked so much that I hope tomorrow my legs/the fact I could do better  will not kill myself.I Found new places.I Almost lost myself.I saw a lot of city-people walk in line to return at the office.Took some photos.I was happy it wasn't very cold.1,70£ for 12 photocpies.Good.& he prints t-shirts too.See ya soon!50£ & anxiety.Walk walk walk to Liverpool station.Milions of people.Milions of food shops.Zero vacancies.HMV.I would to work there!Uh,DONKIN' DONUTS!For fuck sake,why everything is so fucking expensive?Fuck!Ice rink.I think to my father.He probably could like it.Finally Spitalfield market!The primary object!Cvs as flowers on the way.Smiles & Self-confidence.OH MY GOD HE WAS BRENT BY MASTODO!HOLY SHIT!He looked at me & I looked at him but I lostthe precious moment!F-U-C-K!I would to work to Rough Trade!!I write down all the shops where I have to send Cvs.I feel again like Walking Dead when they talk just only about the food.I talk about the food & the research of a job.A very strange interview...but...finger crossed.So the last cv & the last smile.I feel fine.A little reward for me that I'm falling down.Grosery shopping at Tesco making counts & buying only the necessary.Bread,peanut butter,salmon,mushrooms,soy meatballs (let me eat something tasty please!!),hummus & mint candies.Less than 10£!8,11£!YEAH!Next time I have to buy more fruit.I really need to eat better or I'll fall apart.Walk walk walk.Today is tha Thanksgiving?Urrah!Really if you don't live in USA the only thing you can think is WHO CARES!Tomorrow is Black Friday but I'm so poor that I can't effort any extra....uff!I wait to have dinner reading newspaper & post on instagram.I feel so cold.Pain everywhere.Around 9pm I prepare dinner.Something tasty:soy meatballs with tomatoes+mushrooms & ceddar.Super good but I still feel empty.Not good at all.I watch Frank & I fell in love for this movie & for Michael Fassbender's voice.I don't know what to do tomorrow night.Mumble mumble.Saturday is coming & I feel the anxiety...



PS:THIS!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento