domenica 16 novembre 2014

I'm running against the wind


I really really would to stay at home today.My legs still hurt.I always push myself to the limit.I just notice it when the consequencies arrive.Yesterday I felt asleep instantanely.I even didn't read my sweet Moz.I was completely dead.This morning I heard M. say something & go out but I felt asleep again.I woke up super late.No sign of dreams.Outside a very grey day.No forces at all.I just want to die but I remembered I have to pay phone bill so I wake up.Dead.Eat shit & go out.No make up.Who cares?Who look at me?Daryl the squirrel gives me a sweet heart attack.No time for a photo.Bus 8.The shop will close at 5pm.It's 3pm.Anxiety.I should wake up early.I know.And I think it's raining.Why the people walk so slowly when you're late?Why?I run in Oxford Street.I pay.See ya next month.I walk against rain.Here in London they take festivities VERY SERIOUSLY.Christmas lights everywhere.People everywhere.Lovers everywhere.I feel alone.I hate everybody under this stupid rain.Finally Selfridges!Taking pictures of job vacancies.Tomorrow or Tue I'm there with my CVs.Finally I know what HMV means.I really would to work here.The fact that I saw some Triumphs was a sort of sign because look there!DARYL!Oh my god!So bad that t is not so good t-shirt.Anyway...WWDD?Uh,& Walking Dead Box Season 1-4!Really?REALLY?*bad things*I find another bank that accepts my stupid Postepay but it is useless because all the bank takes 1,75€ everytime I 
withdraw.Fuck!I return to the road for home.Now is raining heavier.It's time to take the umbrella.No more candies.All the road are almost empty.There's only me,my music & some other stranger.I almost fly away in Poultry.Season ticket is SO EXPENSIVE!!!DAMN!I'm so tired & hungry.The shit I ate at lunch stopped to give me forces hours ago.I arrive in Liverpool Street & I'm wet.Stupid wrong shoes!Brick Lane & the Sad Chesee Bagel.I wait M. at the bus stop but it's getting cold & late so I go home with 8.Wait that guy on Triumph with Red Wing was... sorry,False allarm.Writing message to V. on Wazzap.It's clear that I will not buy the Walking Dead Box Season 1-4 & that Math is not my BFF.I almost lost my stop!Damned Reedus (it is always is fault).Light dinner with salad beans+edamame+humus on seeded bread with M.Super hype for TWD!I WHAT TO KNOW!Tomorrow will be TOUGH.It's raining again.I Guess I Should Go to Sleep by Jack White.

PS:the horrible Red Wing Reedus'shoes are just 230£ *holy shit*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento