mercoledì 12 novembre 2014

I'm Waiting & I'm Hoping (not too much)



A perfect wake up after an insomnia night (where I knew that Morrissey will play in London 29th November & I can't go +M. scaried me after I sneezed+too much hot leggings)?An interview call for a job.OMG!I answered the phone saying Pronto!Holy Shit!I thought it was M.!Damn!I feel my head empty!My throat hurts!I HATE telephone interviews!Anyway,tomorrow I'll have a real interview at 4:30pm.I'm nervous.And, for fuck sake, what it means "
The dress code is smart business dress (no casual clothes or jeans)"?Oh God!!Anyway,they were so nice to send to me the directions for the interview place.No news by the photographer.Damn.I really cared about that job.It could be perfect to begin to work in London with something I really love but it was too much perfect & I'm not so lucky.Today Harrods shoud call too but how knows.I'll stay at home waiting (even if I should go to a couple of places like to go to print some CVs in Shoreditch for example).I eat soup with leek & potatoes.Too much leek.I add some seeded bread croutons that they transform themself in sponges & the soup is gone in a minute.For dessert yogurt,chocolate & oat+peckan.I good way to finish the crumbs & eat some calciumin the same time.I return to send CVs even if I'm very worried for tomorrow.In the meantime I search the perfect street for reach the place of the interview.I save it on Citymapper & I take some notes too.3,30pm arrive quickly between a CV & a distraction.At this point I think that there is a problem with my phone.I really don't know.I'll send to Harrods an email.I search the more quick way to find the TARDIS & I notice it is very near Victoria & Albert Museum!Wow!!& I discover that Sherlock Holmes Museum/Sherlock Holmes' Exibithion is SUPER EXPENSIVE!Not even they have Robert Downey Jr. that opens the doors & Benedict Cumberbatch like tour guide!Uff!Maybe I'll go to the Sherlock Holmes Pub & I'll take a Robert Downey Jnr’s Baked Camembert (v) (£9.95)) With toasted bloomer fingers & British chutney for sharing served by a twin of Benedict Cumberbatch.8pm arrive so I prepare myself for another lone dinner with salmon+beans salad & seeded bread croutons.For dessert yogurt,chocolate & oat+peckan+PEANUT BUTTER.Perfect!Sons of Anarchy 7x10.Shocking!I always loved this show.Every minute happens something & you with the caracters say WHAT AGAIN? every seconds.-3 to the final ride!I'm waiting that the bomb finally blows up.Lemon candies.TWD #134.Rain.     

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento