sabato 15 novembre 2014

Dancing with myself in the TARDIS


After the heavy day of yesterday my body needed some rest.Especially my legs.I walked a lot yesterday & I took a lot of cold.But I can't stay at home because yesterday was a shitty day so let's go out!I check google for some flea markets in the meantime I was eating yogurt+cereal+chocolate+peanut butter & I choose Portobello.I'm sad to leave zombie M. at home but she needs some rest.I prepare myself quickly after my beautiful good late breakfast.I hope it will not rain today.I take the underground for the first time.Maybe I mystify this first travel.It super expensive,super little & superhot but it is fast & comfortable.I have to find a way to make a season ticket because the transports are killing my finances.Nothing Hill.I actually can't remember where they made the movie but... who cares?Benedict Cumberbatch a.k.a V. boyfriend is stalking me!He is EVERYWHERE!!On the buses,on newspapers,in bookshops!WHERE IS REEDUS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?Some drops of rain.Maybe it's time to select Xmas' gifts.The most precipitous street of the UNIVERSE!I'm climbing a mountain or walking on a street?Portobello Market is soooo HUGE.A lot of Stuff & Things!I love it!I almost bought a film photo camera & a pair of Jeffrey Cambpell.My legs are killing me but I'm happy.A lot of people.A lot of languages around me.I hope I could come back...maybe with M. that she didn't visit it.Sun goes down but I have a mission:THE TARDIS!I saw on Google Maps it isn't so far by here.So... ALLONS-Y!My legs are killing me but I MUST!I walk & I lost myself.Thank you Google Maps.The mission to Washigton D.C. is NOTHING in comparison of MY MISSION!After 20 minutes that seemed 10000 I finally found THE TARDIS!Hidden & in sight.This amazing blue box.It is not exactly the real TARDIS but it's awesome anyway.If it was opened I could live inside it.it's bigger on the inside right?I'm pretty hungry.At Portobello I didn't find anything that interested me & Pret à Manger has only meat-frendly stuff so I take underground again & I go to Poppies (coherence).I at alone this huge plate of potatoes & cod.I almost explode but it is so good.I take a bus.The only IDEA to WALK kills me.I spend millions in transports today.Skype call with family.I'm actually happy to talk with them even if they give me a lot of anxiety... more than how much I have already.I KNOW I have to find a job,I KNOW I have to find a house.I FUCKING KNOW THAT!It doesn't help continue to repeat it.No Doctor Who tonight.Sadness.Moz & Paul Banks.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento