domenica 4 novembre 2012

Cedric's Day


Cedric's Day

This artwork is for a very special man. Everytime I look at him I think to what he gives to me... about how he makes me feel & about how much force he gives to me. All the time that I felt alone & beaten I think to him & his life & this thing inspire me & help me to continue to fight. This artwork is for him made in his day... Thank you.

Stanotte non ho dormito. Troppo Grean Tea with Vanilla. Ho disegnato e disegnato sotto i tuoi occhi e in compagnia di Law & Order. Mi sono messa nel letto alle 8 dopo aver fumato una sigaretta guardando la pioggia nel silenzio. mi sono svegliato all'1 pm con Omarcita e Cedric. Ho fatto mille cose di fretta. Ho l'ansia di non riuscire ad andare a vedere gli Zechs oggi. Ora vado a lavoro.

Have a good Bday Ese!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emptiness_replace_my_soul/8153800421/in/photostream

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento